With SCSO, your child will learn in a program that has seen our on-campus students receive up to $5.7 Million in scholarship offers with 87% of our students being accepted into the Top 100 Universities in the nation. We are dedicated to serving our K-12th grade families by providing a fully online Christian homeschool experience that is not only of the highest quality but is also the most affordable option for parents. We guarantee each student receives the individual attention and support they need to support their academic, personal, and spiritual growth. Choosing an education partner is a big decision for your child’s future so we encourage you to click one of the buttons below and do your research. After you see what we have to offer, take a look at our demo video or book a consultation so we can answer any questions you may have.
The SCSO Difference:
- SCSO is Cognia accredited guaranteeing our child's quality of education.
- SCSO is a fully online, asynchronous (self-paced/ independent) or synchronous (live teaching), program that can be done completely in the comfort of your own home.
- Graduates can apply to and receive financial aid from any college or university in the country.
- Our credentialed and qualified Christian teachers are avaialble during specific Zoom hours for support and dedicated and scheduled 1-hour tutoring sessions that is imbedded in our full-time tuition.
- Students are provided with a counselor who ensures they are always on the right track to graduate and who assists them when it’s time to apply to college/university.
Elementary is a crucial time in your child’s life that sets up the foundation for future success. The Elementary program is designed to be rigorous, yet flexible, and to accommodate the needs of all our families. With options that range from a single class or a comprehensive program, the Elementary program provides all necessary materials, including textbooks where applicable, that sets up any student for future student. Click the button to learn more about our Elementary program.
Excelling in Middle School puts your child in the best position to succeed in High School. Upon graduation of the Middle School program, your student will be well prepared to succeed in the rigors of the High School program. With a diverse course offering that can either be taken as a part-time or full-time program, you can rest assured that your child is receiving the best instruction at a price that fits into any budget. Click the button below to learn more about our Middle School program.
High School is your child’s time to shine! This is the culmination of all the previous years of schooling and your child’s future may very well depend on how well they perform at the High School level. This is the time that your child needs every advantage they can get and this is where we can help. Our High School students are some of the top performing students in the country with ~9 out of 10 of them receiving acceptances from the Top 100 Universities and with an average of $41,296 in scholarship money. Combining the best education with the best prices, you cannot go wrong with a SCSO High School education. Click the button below to learn more about our High School program.